Holiday Help: Supporting Mental Health This Season - Shared screen with speaker view
1. not being able to visit my brothers and sister
1. not being around family 2. more phone calls 3. family trip to disneyland
2. to cope, I'm sewing a lot...my favorite hobby; and doing some gardening. Also, we have a couple with whom we have dinner about every other week.
1. not being able to spend time with Family
3 vacation memory--scuba diving; going to Italy
3. Lake Michigan sunsets
1. Unable to see people in person, give hugs, eat out with people, holidays without family 2. Walks outside, Netflix binging 3. going to Hawaii, visiting family in California
Sandra, yes. I love lake Michigan! We didn't go this year :(
1. awkwardness when meeting someone and not being able to shake hands
@Scott - I'm a list person too! it helps to be able to return to the list I made when feeling better
1. Visits with far away family, dining out with family and friends, figuring out structure for kids who are learning remote 2. lots of video chats 3. family trips to the beach and europe.
Thank you for hosting