These days, allegations of sexual harassment seem to surface on an alarmingly regular basis, and employers should be taking notice. All employers must diligently work to prevent sexual harassment, and when it does occur, employers must be poised to respond immediately and appropriately.
During this webinar, we’ll address the following questions:
• Where’s the line? Exactly what constitutes sexual harassment? When should an employer step in?
• How should an employer respond to complaints of sexual harassment to limit the company’s liability?
• What harassment prevention training is required? What should it include?
• Where has traditional harassment prevention training been lacking?
• How can an employer stop harassing behavior before it starts?
We’ll leave time for a Q&A session.